Search This Blog

Friday 21 September 2012

An error occurred during report processing

"An error occurred during report processing. Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter Name: index"

I did copy paste of my existing RDL that was using SSAS as datasource and made my all the required changes in the report. But during the report preview I was getting this error “An error occurred during report processing. Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter Name: index”.
I thought since this is an index related error so there would be some custom code or DLL reference that was throwing this error. But there was neither custom code nor any DLL reference on my report. After a lot of efforts I have found that:
There was a Filed Source that was bind with two different Field Name. After correcting the Field   Source, this error has disappeared.

I am sharing this issue with you so that it will save your couple of valuable hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment